Compare Piggy-Back Loan To Loan With Mortgage Insurance
Sometimes it is better to get an 80% LTV (loan-to-value) first mortgage combined with a 10% second mortgage compared to a 90% loan requiring private mortgage insurance (PMI). Use this calculator to help determine which is best for you.
This information may help you analyze your financial needs. It is based on information and assumptions provided by you regarding your goals, expectations and financial situation. The calculations do not infer that the company assumes any fiduciary duties. The calculations provided should not be construed as financial, legal or tax advice. In addition, such information should not be relied upon as the only source of information. This information is supplied from sources we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Hypothetical illustrations may provide historical or current performance information. Past performance does not guarantee nor indicate future results.